Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kevin + Cari = Married!

Had to start with this photos because I just love it!...


I can't believe that it has taken me this long to blog such a fantastic wedding!  These two created an intimate and personal wedding weekend full of their own personality.  This wedding took place in late September at a quaint bed and breakfast (Racebrook Lodge ) in western MA.  Ok, now for some great details :)  Cari decided not to have me photograph her getting ready, so I was free to capture these...


Minor amazing fact about those brown flowers in her bouquet... they smelled like chocolate... brilliant!!!

Also, I couldn't choose between these ring shots so you get them all :)




They had their reception in a barn at the back of the property.  The settings were so simple and lovely.  I also have to give Kevin a shout-out for the table runners that he made!  The gourds and mismatched napkins were a perfect way to tie in the fall theme.



S'more kits with homemade marshmallows - a favor after my own heart!!!



As I was wandering around closer to the ceremony site this caught my eye...  As a lover of hiking this made me love the place even more.  The AT actually was in that direction within a short walk :)



Then it was time for the ceremony to begin...


I love outdoor weddings!


Some moments during the ceremony, and no I don't remember why Kevin was so emphatically waving his arms :)





I like to include some group shots just so prospective clients can get a feel for how I do them.


While they laughed at me for making them do this... I think it turned out great.


Then it was time for some couple portraits... which are always fun!




The cocktail hour was held outside which I loved!  Great light and room to spread out.




Cutie alert...  yes, she stole the show :)



The reception did not include any formalities just because "tradition" called for it.  Kevin thanked everyone for coming, and that was the end of the toasts...  and a delicious dinner was served!




Here is the untouched cake...


While the guests changed, we headed out to get the most important photo of the night.  Cari actually had a dream one night about standing next to a campfire in a wedding dress.  Talk about pressure in tough photography conditions!  Thankfully I love the way it turned out :)


Yes, that's right.  The end of their reception was sitting around the bonfire making s'mores :)


The awesome live music (for ceremony and reception) was provided by Sarah Blacker a local singer-songwriter.


It was an evening full of love and laughter.




No comments: